How to Buy Crypto in Zelcore
- On the left toolbar, select the "Purchase" button.
- Zelcore checks rates from multiple providers and allows you to choose your preferred offer.
- Type the amount you want to pay in the left box and select your local currency.
- Select the crypto you want to buy in the right box dropdown.
- Read the terms of service, and activate the slider if you accept the terms. Proceed to the next screen.
- Offers from our providers will show up with the market price and fees. Tap the offer you want to take.
- Each provider has their own secure portal with their own unique steps. Follow the directions to complete your purchase.
- After completing the purchase, your crypto will be delivered to your Zelcore wallet. This typically takes 1-2 minutes, though can take longer for blockchains with long confirmation times.
Banking and crypto laws are wildly different between countries, states, and even locales
- Our providers might require you to provide personal information to satisify their "Know Your Customer" (KYC) and "Anti-Money Laundering" (AML) requirements depending on your location.
- There are limits to the amount of money you can spend via credit/debit cards, ACH's, and Wire transfers that differ by locale.
- For the quickest support, it's best to reach out to the service provider for questions/issues as Zelcore does not store any of your personal transaction information.