Add, Delete, and Modify Contacts & Addresses
A Contact is the same thing as saving an address to reuse in the future. Contacts are created for individual crypto assets, not for the entire wallet.
Add a new Contact
- From the Portfolio Overview screen (home screen), select the asset you want to add a Contact for.
- Select the "Details" button to display more information about the asset.
- In the lower left corner, select the "Contacts" button.
- Select the pink "New Contact" button. An input field will pop up.
- Name this new Contact and paste in the address you want to save. Then tap "Save".
- The Contact is now saved in your Zelcore wallet for future use.
Delete a Contact
- From the Contacts screen, select the "Trash Can" icon to delete the desired Contact.
- The Contact will be deleted forever. So be careful!
Modify a Contact
- From the Contacts screen, select the "Pencil" icon to modify the Contact.
- You can now change either the Contact Name, the crypto Address, or both.
- Tap the "Save" button to confirm your Contact changes.